Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,386 (CH$1,877,539) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)