Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00139 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,480 (CH$3,232,576) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)