Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,873 (CH$1,409,382) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (44 minutes ago)