Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 (CH$1,654,621) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)