Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,259 (CH$1,660,098) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)