Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 (CH$1,578,022) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)