Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €769 (ARS $24,672) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)