Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02345 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,267 (ARS $54,041) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)