Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04399 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,603 (Mex$ 36,445) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)