Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04383 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,262 (Mex$ 28,797) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)