Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12304 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,598 ($b12,989) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)