Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 ($b26,769) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)