Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 ($b25,566) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)