Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12264 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,867 ($b15,223) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (35 minutes ago)