Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13034 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,584 ($b27,498) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)