Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11885 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,749 ($b14,714) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)