Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04050 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,447 (L 85,098) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)