Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03944 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,444 (L 87,334) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (20 minutes ago)