Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,029 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)