Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,285 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)