Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.827 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 (Dinar 926) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)