Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.097 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,695 (Dinar 2,162) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)