Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.009 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,335 (Dinar 2,105) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)