Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.695 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,773 (Dinar 1,029) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)