Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.844 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,665 (Dinar 937) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)