Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.797 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 (Dinar 1,175) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)