Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,191 (8,203TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)