Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,376 (8,886TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)