Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01106 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,541 (Taka 139,245) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)