Cost of living in Kursk, Russia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,130 (руб 85,272) in Kursk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)