Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,739 (руб 169,861) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)