Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,388 (元10,842) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)