Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20690 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,350 (GH₵11,358) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)