Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,666 (¥345,346) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)