Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,311 (¥487,209) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)