Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 (¥365,414) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)