Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,294 (¥660,737) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)