Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00376 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,867 (496,284 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)