Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21484 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,019 (RM14,054) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)