Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21543 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 (RM10,897) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)