Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20858 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,432 (RM16,456) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)