Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21270 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,926 (RM9,053) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)