Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,639 (RM12,503) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)