Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20931 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,539 (RM12,129) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)