Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,553 (RM11,927) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)