Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20699 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,451 (RM7,009) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)