Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,062 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21087 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,975 (RM14,108) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)