Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03460 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,493 (72,055₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)