Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03081 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,289 (41,854₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)