Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (kr 36,632) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (34 minutes ago)