Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10237 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,874 (kr 37,845) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)