Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11108 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,090 (kr 63,822) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)