Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10759 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,571 (kr 33,189) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)