Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10494 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 129% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (kr 34,944) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)