Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10692 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 134% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,592 (kr 71,008) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)