Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,475 (руб 102,230) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)