Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01322 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,207 (руб 91,293) in Krasnodar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)