Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10937 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 152% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,528 (HK$32,259) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (42 minutes ago)