Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10429 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 142% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,865 (HK$37,065) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)