Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12153 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 171% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,793 (HK$72,355) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)