Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12225 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 181% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,137 (HK$74,742) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)