Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12086 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 174% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,223 (HK$68,035) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)