Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 141% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,097 (HK$39,108) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)