Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10858 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 153% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,551 (HK$41,910) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)