Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10904 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 147% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,948 (HK$36,207) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)