Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,525 (999,663 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (42 minutes ago)