Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)