Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21166 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,738 (RM8,209) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)