Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20749 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,847 (RM8,899) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)