Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20899 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,452 (RM6,948) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)