Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21913 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (RM14,371) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)