Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,509 (RM7,039) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)