Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,218 (18,674 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)