Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23165 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,962 (17,105 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)