Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23297 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,349 (10,084 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)