Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23691 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 (10,852 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)