Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23244 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,283 (9,823 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 3 hours ago)