Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,171 (руб 85,472) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)