Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,825 (руб 170,627) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)