Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,460 (руб 155,213) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)