Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,621 (Php146,543) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)