Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 148% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,052 (1,083,549 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)