Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (₨219,506) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)