Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,333 (₨105,267) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)