Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16794 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,456 (8,669TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)