Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16402 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,274 (7,768TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)