Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13757 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €887 (6,450TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (37 minutes ago)