Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,336 (6,206TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)