Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,992 (₨144,059) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)