Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01240 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,107 (₨89,271) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)