Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,145 (₨91,806) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)