Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 (2,371,922 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)