Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,888 (817,881 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)