Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,425 (8,547,955 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (38 minutes ago)