Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 43% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,029 (9,764,790 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)