Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,570 (¥427,388) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)