Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (¥319,970) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)