Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 (¥357,249) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)