Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 (¥406,663) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)