Cost of living comparison between Kochi, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,402 (¥497,525) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)