Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,582 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)