Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,328 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)