Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,282 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)