Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,069 (¥528,481) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 1 hour ago)