Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,524 (¥464,798) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)