Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,982 (¥496,299) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)