Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02630 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,773 (67,420 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)