Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02601 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,093 (80,446 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)