Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02559 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 (87,060 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)