Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,834 ($3,205) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (32 minutes ago)