Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21052 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,630 (RM7,742) in Kluang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)