Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21270 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,988 (RM9,348) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)