Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21642 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,579 (RM7,297) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)