Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02582 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,316 (50,968 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)