Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02630 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,481 (56,295 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)