Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,520 (Shilling178,254) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)